Friday, April 13, 2012

You Hypocrite?


So time is flying by and it seems like there aren't enough hours in the days and days in the month for all that needs to get done for the new project.  But as i reflect on what the Lord is wanting me to communicate on this new project, I know that a new CD is not needed in this world or in the church especially if it's void of God's presence.  So I found myself reading Matthew 15:8-9, where Jesus confronts the Pharisees (religious leaders) on their hypocracy quoting Isaiah 29:13, "The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men."  This causes me to search my heart, have I ever tried worshipping you God without my heart, where I try to incorporate only lip service?    Have I used only strategies learned by men instead of a real place of relationship with you?

As I begin working on this new recording project and in everything I do, I pray that it is inspired and directed by the Holy Spirit to bring all Glory and Honor to my God.  And even when I do not have complete insight of how things will turn out, my only responsibilty is to have faith that if I am faithful, obedient and loving, God in His Greatness will be faithful.

As I share this with you all, my only desire for this new project is for God to pour Himself on it, as we worship and cry out to Him that He refresh, restore, and renew us all with the power of His love as we pour our love on Him.  So as I sit here I want to encourage you all to seek the LORD your God and you will find Him if you look for Him with all your heart and with all your soul.  That is a promise that I am standing on for this project and for everything I do.  AMEN!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment